Technology Transfer Winner’s Blueprint: For Businesses and Academic Institutions
2017 analysis by Arundeep Pradhan, former president of the Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM), suggests that TTOs are getting worse at turning higher inputs of resources, into higher outputs of commercial opportunity.
We spoke to a pair of experts—one from academia and one from industry—about what makes for successful industry-academia partnerships.
This guide reveals what makes the best so successful
- Case studies of technology transfer success stories
- Interviews with experts from industry and academia
- Pointers as to how tech transfer works in the cybersecurity sector
- Insight from ex-president of Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM)
- Visualisations of intellectual property data, revealing tech transfer patterns
Download now for full access and start winning at industry-academia collaboration.