If your company is anything like the majority, up to 96% of all innovation projects you launch don’t return even the cost of their own existence (according to the Doblin Group).
This just isn’t good enough for the powers that be—shareholders and C-suite executives. So, we asked the experts who regularly confront the challenges holding back R&D productivity what they think.
Featured experts include:
- John LaMattina—Former President of R&D at Pfizer
- Oscar Graff—VP of Aker Solutions
- Scott Kirsner—Co-Founder of Innovation Leader
- John Frieden—Director of R&D at Wilbur Ellis
This report empowers you by:
- Identifying the top shortcomings affecting R&D productivity
- Providing actionable advice on how to solve each challenge identified
- Aggregating the views of innovators across pharma, chemicals, tech, automotive and agtech (among others)
Find out what the top R&D productivity killers are and how you can overcome them.
Download the full report now.